Tuesday, 17 May 2011

My first NOTD

Okay so i was reading some blogs and most of them did NOTD and i wanted to try to do that too.
here i am wearing two nail polishes the first one is Dior Vernis in 555 Euphoric Pink  and the other is Nivea Beauté Turbo Color in 07 Turbo Rosa i have had these nail polishes for so long i have no idea if they still sell these colors (oh and both of the nail polishes are like they are new they haven't hardened and they aren't hard to put on your nails it's amazing because i have had them for a very long time), oh and now I've got my mom's camera so i will mostly be taking pictures on that camera.

Lol i am not really good at putting on nail polish but i really love these two colors

The Dior Vernis in 555 Euphoric Pink

The Nivea Beauté Turbo color in 07 Turbo Rosa

I have worn 2 different colors on my nails before many times but it was long time ago, yesterday i was watching the Missglamorazzi and Fleur de force haul and Missglamorazzi she was wearing two different nail polishes and i was like hey it's been a long time since I've had my nails like that so i did them like this last night :) if anyone who is reading this don't know who Missglamorazzi and Fleur De Force are i will put links to their channels you should subscribe both of them are my nr 1 favorite Youtubers
Fleur De Force - http://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce
Missglamorazzi - http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi
see you next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the Nivea nail polish *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i love that one too <3 (ertu inna msn ? XD)

    ReplyDelete