Sunday, 9 October 2011

Day 1 of 30 Day Celebrity Challenge

Hey everyone :)
okay, so today is the first day of the 30 Day Celebrity Challenge and the first question is -

Day 1: First Celebrity Obsession

Okay, so my first Celebrity Obsession was *drum roll*

it's actually a group and its Destiny's Child <3 
i used to listen to them ALL the time and watch their videos all the time, i still do! i have their songs in my ipod and everything (i don't watch their videos anymore but i do still listen to their music)

My favorite member was of course Beyonce,  i do love all of them, she just stood out to me the most, and i am a huge fan of her! ( and i do hope that someday i get to go to her concert!) 

and my favorite song/video with them is : Nasty Girl and Survivor

-Nasty Girl
-Survivor





What Is Your First Celebrity Obsession ?

1 comment:

  1. hmm i never knew who your first celebrity obsession was :H
    can't believe i never asked lol
    my first celebrity obsession was Michael Jackson or backstreet boys, can't remember which i liked first xD

    ReplyDelete