Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentines Day

Hey everyone, Happy Valentines day!. I am not a big fan of Valentines day, but i wanted to make this post ( even though it was too late haha ) about what i would wear if i had a boyfriend on Valentine's day ( even though i am not the biggest fan of valentine's day haha).

If we would go out to dinner or something, i would want to wear something cute, ( excuse me this is my first time trying out Polyvore so it might suck haha). this is something i would wear:
V-day


And if we were just at home watching a movie or something ( i would prefer to do that haha). I would wear something like this ( and not wear much makeup, just something cute and light).
at home V-day


I hope you all had a great Valentines Day ;)
-xo

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you started making outfits on Polyvore. The first one is really pretty and feminine, love it. And I enjoy spending time at home rather than going to a fancy dinner too, so the second outfit is great for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!, this was my first time trying polyvore, and i wasn't sure about if people would like it, but thank you!, yeah once in a while i like going out, but staying at home watching a movie with a bf, i think that is the best haha.

      Delete
  2. The first outfit is amazing. I have a fancy dinner that I have to attend in a few days, and I was looking for the same dress to buy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!, have you found it ?,

      Delete
    2. No but I found another one that I like, and I'll try to make a post about it.

      Delete
    3. if you do decide to make it, i can't wait to see the dress!, or did you already make the post ?

      Delete
  3. Nice~
    víjíví(flauta because of the underwear ;) haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those red heels!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have a lovely v-day even if its spent with friends! lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! ^^ , but i was home alone watching 80's movies haha,(all my best friends are in Iceland and i recently moved to Norway from iceland :/)

      Delete
  6. the 1st pic is sooo awesome...pink scarf is woowwww...

    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete