Sunday, 30 September 2012

What's In my makeup bag ?

hi everyone long time no see hehe :).When my mom came back from iceland she brought me this cute little Victoria secret bag thingy with body spray,wash and lotion inside, and the little bag is so cute i decided to use it as my makeup bag until i find a new one.

this is the makeup bag with the body spray,wash and lotion inside
the name of the body spray,wash and lotion is Hello Darling, the scent reminds me of one of my favorite candy when i was little, it's so delicious!, this is currently my favorite scent from Victoria Secret <3 .="." p="p">

Inside:
Face:
Nivea Visage Q10 anti-wrinkle tinted moisturizer with spf 15
L´oréal paris Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder in Brunette Harmony
Max Factor Miracle touch creamy blush in 14 soft pink
A mirror
eco tools blush brush

Eyes:
Essence quattro eyeshadow in nr 05 - to die for ( its my most used eyeshadows)
L´oreal Paris color infaillible in 002 - hourglass beige ( love, love love this eyeshadow)
Pierre rené metalic single eyeshadow in 103 ( in love with this eyeshadow, i will make a post about it another time and show it closer)
essence eyebrow pencil in 01 - black
clinique quick liner in 07 - really black
gosh eyeliner in expresso
gosh velvet touch eyeliner in woody green
essence get big lashes volume boost waterproof mascara
eco tools eyeshadow brush
makeup by mecca blending brush 201

Lips:
Eos Lipbalm ( not sure the name of this one haha but its green blue and smells like mint <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">Dior addict crystal gloss in 087
Dior addict lipstick in 343 miss dior
L´oréal paris caresse lipstick in 06 - aphrodite scarlet
Gosh Volume Lipshine in 06 - Raspberry galore (love this one)

so this is what i currently keep in my makeup bag, if i am going somewhere and want to take the bag with me i take out the stuff i dont need ( like the extra eyeshadows and stuff like that) and take it with me.

 i hope everyone had a lovely weekend, i know mine was kind of boring haha. if you guys have done this post please put the link in the comments i would love to see what's in your makeup bag!, i love looking at these kind of posts haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment