Monday, 17 December 2012

OOTN ( Saturday's)

Hey guys!, on saturday i went to a work dinner, and i wanted to show you my outfit, and makeup of that night, also sorry for the bad pictures, i had to take them myself on the computer haha.

i put on very simple makeup, with a bold red lip color

on my face:
Nivea Visage tinted moisturizer
essence eyebrow designer in 01- black
all over the eyelid i used - L'oréal  color infaillible in 002 - hourglass beige
in the crease i used a tiny bit of -  L'oréal  color infaillible in 012 - endless chocolat
essence 2 in 1 eyeliner pen ( and i used the thin side)
essence - get BIG! lashes volume boost waterproof mascara
under the eyebrow i used essence quattro eyeshadow in - 05 - to die for, and i used the lightest color
L'oréal paris glam bronze brunette harmony- duo sun powder
essence sun club - matt bronzing powder
essence blush in 10- adorable
and i used two lipsticks 1st -Maybelline color sensational in 550 - cherry candy and Maybelline color sensational in 190 - Atomic Pink

The Outfit-
i wore my Cubus dress, that i got a few months ago in a sale, this is one of my favorite dresses.
and my black tights that i got from bik bok
i was going to wear a little jacket over it, but since it was cold outside i decided to wear a cardigan and my bigger warmer jacket, and take of the jacket when i got inside and wear this.
the cardigan is from H&M
 belt: cubus ( i am totally in love with this belt!)
 i got these booties in Eurosko in a sale a few years ago, and i've been wearing them alot.
Nails:
and on my nails, i wore my favorite sprakle nailpolish essies - leading lady

7 comments:

  1. I like the red lipstick! It's simple and bold :) I'm so jealous of your hair. I wish mine was like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!, yeah i do love this lipstick, i wear it alot, first time in a while that i find a lipstick that i love haha

      and thank you again, today was a bad hair day for me, so that was very nice to hear :)

      Delete
  2. Nice boots!
    One of your new follower from Goodreads.
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :), i'll follow back! :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome outfit :P
    everything look good (Y)

    ReplyDelete