Hey everyone, this summer i went to Croatia ( main reason why i didn't blog much or at all this summer, except for that one review), and i did have a great time, i might post up some pictures from my trip, but while i was there i bought a lot of book, i was surprised myself, i mean it's not a lot a lot, but it is 11 books in 1 month, that is a lot for me haha, and when i came back i did buy some books here in this little thrift shop that sells used English books (some of them really look brand new, like they weren't even read though), anyway on to the book haul ( i will put it in two categories, 1 will be books i bought in Croatia, and two will be books i got in Norway).
Also you can click on the titles of the books and it will take you to the Goodreads page, so that you don't have to look for it yourself if you are interested.
Living la Vida Loca by Belinda Jones
2. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
3. Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
4. The best of me by Nicholas Sparks ( my first book from him yay lol (also the only sparks book they had)
5. About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk
6. Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
7. I've got your number by Sophie Kinsella
8. The Sisters brothers by Patrick DeWitt
9. Private Lives by Tasmina Perry
10. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green ( finally got this book, been looking for it everywhere!)
11. Nyx in the house of night by P.C Cast ( it was on sale and i thought... why not, i now have no idea why i got it, i haven't even finished the House of night series or anything lol, i mainly bought it because it was on sale for very little)
Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella ( bought it in a used bookstore, the spine is a little wrinkly, but i don't mind)
2. The curious Incident of the dog in the night time by Mark Haddon
3. From Atlantis to the sphinx by Colin Wilson
4. One Day by David Nicholls (someone spoiled this book for me after i bought it.... and now i really regret buying it haha :/)
5. When Last I Died by Gladys Mitchell ( i mainly bought it because i thought the cover was so pretty, oh and it was really cheap)
6. Are you there Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler (bought in the used book store and it was like new)
7. Water for elephants by Sara Gruen ( also in the used bookstore, and it was like new, and i was so happy to see it because I've been wanting to read it since forever, so i am really happy to have found it, plus it cost much less than it would have if it was bought new, and this one is like new, so score!, lol)
8. Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan ( i won this one in a Giveaway, i am looking forward to reading it, it sounds really good)
9. Watersheds of World History by John L. Taylor (the author contacted be and asked if he could send me this book for an honest review, and i said yes, i am currently reading it and it sounds really interesting!, i can't wait to keep reading!)
I don't know how much i will be able to blog this month since school started and I've been busy with that and also being sick, i was really sick this week and last week, it was terrible, being sick is the worst, i was honesty looking forward to going to school haha. My next post might definitely be about my trip to Croatia, i did take a lot of photos, and the trip was great.