Tuesday, 29 October 2013

NOTD, and Favorite nail polishes for fall

Hey guys!, i haven't done a NOTD in a while now and since i painted my nails last night i needed to do it, but i changed the picture a little bit to make it more Halloween haha, also i wanted to share with you my favourite Nail polishes for fall time


I am currently wearing the Isa Dora Wonder nail in 720 Beetle green and i absolutely adore this colour, it's such a pretty shade of green, i just love seeing it on my nails.

First up is L'Oréal Paris Nail polish in 406 Burgundydiva
Then i have Maybelline New York Colo Rama (there is no name on it but i think the number is 145)
I have worn this nail polish the most during fall and it's Dior in 706 Bronze Libertine
And now we have my favourite sparkly Nail polish from Essie in 246 Leading Lady (it looks so lovely over a darker shade of red Nail polish)
After that i have Isa Dora Nail polish in 744 Ancient Ruby (the Essie one looks great over this one)
Isa Dora Nail polish in 720 Beetle Green (the one that i am currently wearing)
and lastly i have Isa Dora Nail polish in 743 Orient Express

What are your favourite Nail polishes for fall ?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices! I have a blog post on current fall favorites! Chec it out..

    Verosays.com
    xoVero

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green color looks so beautiful~

    ReplyDelete