Tuesday, 26 November 2013

NOTD

I put this nail polish on 3 days ago and it hasn't even chipped at all, every time i wear this nail polish it never fails to surprise me, I've heard a lot of people say that just because something is high end it doesn't mean it's better and while i do agree with that, it doesn't mean that it sucks either, because this nail polish is currently the best one i have, and it stays on longer than any other that i have (and i have Essie, O.P.I... and all that). I had to use a filter because the regular picture didn't show the nail polish well because it was too dark, but also the nail polish is darker than it is on this picture.

Wearing: Dior Vernis in 706 - Bronze Libertine

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah, and it looks much prettier when you see in in real life, the picture doesn't catch how gorgeous this shade actually is haha

      Delete