Monday, 5 May 2014

What is your opinion on night time face creams ?

Hi everyone!, I've been trying to save more money lately and I finished my night time face cream that I use and really liked and I do want to buy it again but since I am saving my money to pay off some stuff I need to pay off, I don't want to continue buying something if it's useless, I wanted to ask you guys what you think of night time face creams, do you think they are just crap that they sell us and that it doesn't work, or do you think it works well and that I should continue using it ? (also what are some of your favorite non expensive night time face creams ?)

I also wanted to ask you girls if think that just using regular face cream at night(before you go to sleep) is good or is it really bad for your skin ?

These things have been on my mind a lot lately and I would love to hear your opinions and hopefully there will be a lot of opinions because I really want to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment