Birthday Book Haul

I got some money for my birthday and i went shopping the other day and decided to uy some books I've been wanting for a while, so These are the books I got.

First i got Daughter of smoke and bone and Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor, Originally i was just going to buy the first one, but my brain was like well if you buy the first one the second one will be left on the shelf so lonely... and i was like well.. we can't let that happen! haha, If i haven't said it already.. I have big problems when it comes to buying books haha.

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - When i first read this Trilogy I got my copies from the library, so i never owned my own copies, and when i saw the mockingjay on sale, i had to get it!, I just had to!, the weird thing is that there were over a 100 copies of mockingjay but not even 1 copy of the hunger games and catching fire... people must have really hated mockingjay hahah.

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder -  There was 3 for 2 in this bookstore here in Norway called ARK ( Ark.no) So i got 3 books there (third one was for free since it is 3 books for the price of 2)

Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I already read this one, but I wanted my own copy since the book I read I borrowed from the library.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - I wasn't really interested in this one at first, but after a while I saw so many people raving about it and just really loving it, so i decided to buy it, I am really excited to read it!.

One thing that bothers me is that my Divergent and Insurgent covers don't match :/, but I think i like the Insurgent cover more, I might end up getting Allegiant in this version too. 



Which Covers do you like more ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Day 25 of 30 Day Challenge and Book Review

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary