Book Review: Snowed over

Book Title: Snowed over
Author: Angie Stanton
Kindle Edition: 162 pages

Summary(from Goodreads): To college student, Katie Brandt, ‘Home for the Holidays’ sounds like hell. When her parents separated, their holiday traditions shattered like a dropped ornament. What could be worse than celebrating Christmas with her suddenly single mom and mom’s new boyfriend?

Alex Walker, an engaged 20-year-old, dreads going home for his own reasons. He has a daunting task ahead of him and wishes he could skip the holidays altogether. So when a friend of a friend needs a ride north, Alex finds that having beautiful Katie seated by his side proves to be just the distraction he needs.

A simple ride home for Christmas turns into a nightmare when light snow rages into a full-scale blizzard. Katie and Alex find themselves stranded, and a vacant cabin becomes a haven from the storm.
Under different circumstances, time alone with Alex would be the ultimate Christmas gift, but Katie knows Alex is engaged and she must hide her growing attraction.

However, Alex harbors a secret that just might change this holiday from the worst Christmas ever, to the best.


What I thought: First of all, I know it's not Christmas, I just started reading this book during the holidays, but then got too busy to finish it, and realized the other day that I had so many books on my currently reading list, and I wanted to finish some books that i started reading and stopped because I was interested in something else or got too busy, also I didn't have much left so I decided to read it now rather than wait for November. 

Now on to the review, this one will be short because I don't have much to say about it except that it was such an adorable story it made me so happy to read it, also it made me want to take a road trip with a cute guy in a blizzard and find a cabin and wait for rescue...it might not be a good thing that I would want that hahaha, but like I said, it's such an adorable story, and I definitely recommend it if you want a cute and quick read.

The Characters: I loved the characters (well except for Trina...that bitch..lol), I was never annoyed with the characters, and I loved that, and...I don't have any more to say haha.

Would I reread ?: Yes I can see myself rereading this book during the holidays, I am thinking of maybe rereading it in December maybe.

Stars: I gave this book 5 stars out of 5, I definitely recommend it if you want a cute and quick read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Day 25 of 30 Day Challenge and Book Review