Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the BookishThis weeks topic is: Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read X (examples: New Adult novels, historical fiction, a certain author, books about a certain topic, etc).
I decided to go with Contemporary, so if you have never read contemporary or if you do read books from that genre but you don't know what to read next just check this list out and see if any of these books interests you! (I don't go into detail about these books though, but if you want to check the books out just click on the name of the book and it will take you to the goodreads page!)
1. The Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky ~ One of my favorite books ever!
2. If I stay, and Where she went by Gayle Forman ~ Another favorite (I like the first book much more though.) If I stay is about to come out to the theaters soon, so I am very excited about that!.
3. Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction, and, Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles ~ These books are basically my nr 1 recommendation everytime someone asks me for a good contemporary.
4. Pushing the limits by Katie Mcgarry (Pushing The Limits #1) ~ I especially recommend the second and third book, Dare you to and Crash into you, which are my favorite!
5. Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the french kiss #1) ~ Ofcourse I recommend Lola and the boy next door too! (I actually kind of like Lola more haha, but since anna is the first book I put that one as the main)
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ~ This book was better than I expected it to be and I really enjoyed it, I wish she would have written more about these characters though :/
7. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Hundred Oaks #1) ~ Also all the books in this series are really good!, If you want good sporty contemporary books these are the ones to check out!
8. The Duff by Kody Keplinger ~ A book that stayed with me for a long time after I read it, I really enjoyed it.
9. Easy by Tammara Webber (Contours of the heart #1) ~ An amazing book, my favorite New Adult contemporary
10. The Edge of never by J.A. Redmerski (The Edge of Never #1) ~ I read this book this summer and it was so addicting and so so much better than I thought it would be, this is also new adult contemporary, it has some mature topics in it so if you don't like that then you should avoid this book (or you can read the book and just avoid those mature scenes haha)
So, those are my 10 contemporary books I'd recommend, what did you think of them ?
Have you read any of these books and did you enjoy them ?
Are any of these books on your TBR list ?