Review: Dear Ava

Book title: Dear Ava
Author: Ilsa Madden-Mills
Genre: Romance, New Adult, Contemporary, Young Adult

Synopsis: The rich and popular Sharks rule at prestigious, ivy-covered Camden Prep. Once upon a time, I wanted to be part of their world--until they destroyed me.

The last thing I expected was an anonymous love letter from one of them.

Please. I hate every one of those rich jerks for what they did to me. The question is, which Shark is my secret admirer?

Knox, the scarred quarterback.
Dane, his twin brother.
Or Chance, the ex who dumped me. . .

Dear Ava,
Your eyes are the color of the Caribbean Sea.
Wait. That's stupid.
What I really mean is, you look at me and I feel something REAL.

It's been ten months since you were here, but I can't forget you.
I've missed seeing you walk down the hall.
I've missed you cheering at my football games.
I've missed the smell of your hair.

And then everything fell apart the night of the kegger.

Don't hate me because I'm a Shark.
I just want to make you mine.
Still.


Review: I have to say that this book really surprised me, I was on Goodreads looking for a book to read and this one was recommended, I wasn't really feeling it but it has so many good reviews that i decided to give it a shot and read a preview on Amazon and just got sucked in so I bought it on my Kindle read half yesterday and finished this morning.

I really recommend reading this book, you will fall in love with these characters, god I wish I was as strong as Ava, If I was in her situation I don't know how I would have handled it, she is so strong and I love her.

I have no words for how much I loved Knox, everything that happened and everything he did he is such a hero and I just I have no words.

Quote from the book: 
 
“No matter the road you take, it doesn’t matter if it’s beautiful or ugly, hard or smooth, paved or pitted with ruts—it’s your road to take. What matters is how it ends.”

“Scars serve as medals of honor, and the strongest hearts have the most. I like your scars. Share them with me.”

Stars : 5 out of 5!

Check this book out:
Amazon
Goodreads

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott