Review: Wrong

Book title: Wrong
Author: Jana Aston
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, New Adult

Synopsis: I have a history of picking the wrong guy. Gay? Player? Momma’s boy? Check, check and check.

Now I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.

But what if, for once, the man I’ve had the dirtiest, most scandalous fantasies about turned out to be everything but wrong?


Review: This book started out well and I did laugh out loud at few parts in the book and i actually enjoyed it until about 20 or 30 percent when I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. There were so many parts in this book where I was like what the hell this is weird.

One of the things in this book that I really did not like was the dirty talk it was just weird every time he called her a filthy bitch or a hussy or whatever it just made me cringe so hard oh my god I did not enjoy this book, I only enjoyed like 30 percent of the book and that was the start of the book after that it just went bad in my opinion.

Stars: 2,5 our of 5 ( I would have given it 1 star but I did enjoy the beginning so I ended up giving it 2,5 stars)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott