Hello everyone, i was checking out some weekly meme's because i wanted to participate more, and get to know more bloggers. The meme that i chose for Monday is one hosted by Should be reading and it's called Musing Monday's, you get to pick one of the topics that she has every week and talk about it or muse haha.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about
something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week i will tell you about the book that i am currently reading, The perks of being a wallflower, i am currently on page 92, and so far i am loving it!, i thought the whole thing about it being like letters to the reader was weird, but when i started reading it i felt like Charlie is my friend and that he is writing to me, and i warmed up to it right away. I chose it because so many people raved about it and it seemed interesting so i decided to read it ( great decision), and currently there isn't anything that i don't enjoy about it, and i can't wait to continue reading it.