Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10.0 update 3!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Hey everyone today is Thursday as you may know and I wanted to do my update for Wednesday since I didn't do it yesterday because I spent all night reading and just decided to do it today instead.

Yesterday I didn't read as much as I wanted to so I wasn't that happy with myself, but I did read a little so at least it wasn't nothing.

Wednesday, 5/14
Books I've Read today: 2 - Opal and Half-Blood ~ both by Jennifer. L Armentrout
Books I've finished today:
Editions I read the books in:  both on a Kindle
Pages I've read today: I read 150 pages out of 304 from Half-Blood, and 40 pages out of 452 from Opal.
Pages in total(counting from Monday to today): 913 Pages
Time I spent reading: around 3 hours or less.

How much did you manage to read today ?

Comments

  1. You're doing great - that's a lot of reading! I only managed 95 pages yesterday, but I'm happy with that. That's more than my norm anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Feature and Follow Friday #1