Bout of Books read-a-thon

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Hi everyone!
This month I decided to join the Bout of books read-a-thon, I've never been in a read-a-thon and I wanted to try it, it seems fun! haha.

I have started reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer and Obsidian by Jennifer l. Armentrout, I am very excited to read these books and hopefully everything will go well!

I plan on reading: (If I finish a book during this read-a-thon I will cross it out like this)
Obsidian by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Lux #1
Onyx by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Lux #2
Opal by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Lux #3
Half-Blood by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Covenant #1
Pure by Jennifer. L Armentrout ~ Covenant #2
The Collector by Victoria Scott ~ Dante Walker #1
The Liberator by Victoria Scott ~ Dante Walker #2
The Warrior by Victoria Scott ~ Dante Walker #3

Will you be joining this read-a-thon ? 
If yes which books do you plan on reading ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott