Blogmas Day 1 - Christmas Music

Hey everyone i am kind of late in posting this i mean it is 23:42 over here in Norway, but i just felt horrible today, and wasn't in the mood at all, then i just said to myself to suck it up and do it.. that's what she said..haha, sorry. Anyway today i decided to list my Favourite Christmas music, I never get sick of Christmas music, i can listen to it all year long, I'll listen to it during summer i don't care haha, anyway now on to the list...

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
Wham! - Last Christmas
Mariah Carey - All i want for Christmas is you
Abba - Happy new year
Brenda Lee - Rockin' around the Christmas tree
Bobby Helms - Jingle bell rock
Jackson 5 - Santa Claus is coming to town
Bing Crosby - Let it snow let it snow let it snow
Kylie Minogue - Santa Baby

What are your favourite Christmas songs ?, or do you just not like anything about Christmas ?, or are you in a Christmas mood like me ? 

Comments

  1. i'm in a christmas mood!!! :P
    my favorite song is last christmas :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Feature and Follow Friday #1