I Finished my Goodreads Challenge

Hey everyone, last year i wanted to finish 30 books and i did, so i was very excited and this year i wanted to challenge myself to read 100 books but instead i challenged myself to read 50 books and thank god that i did because i would have never finished 100 books, i was in a huge reading slump for a while, i didn't read much, just a tiny bit, and today i finished my challenge so i wanted to share it with you because i am very excited! haha,

Did you guys finish your challenges ?, did you even make a challenge for reading ? or something else ?

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Nena has completed her goal of reading 50 books in 2013!
hide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott