The Baby Maker by Lili Valente

Synopsis:
For six generations, the women of wine country have had a saying: don’t bang a Hunter man unless you want a bun in your oven.

Yeah, well. I’ve got a saying too: no thanks. The last thing I need is baby makes three. My business is expanding and the only thing I’m interested in getting knocked up is my bottom line.

But then one night Emma Haverford makes me an offer I can’t refuse—she backs away from the land I have my eye on in exchange for a favor…

A big, fat, baby making favor…

******

When I hear women have gotten pregnant shaking hands with Hunter men, I know I need Dylan Hunter’s…ahem, special skills…way more than I need to expand my vineyard.

I’m ready to give my heart to a child and I’m tired of waiting for my late-to-the-party Prince Charming to make my dreams come true. So I promise Dylan—three months of hot, heavy, baby-making s-e-x and then I’m out of his hair forever.

But what if when it comes time to say good-bye, all I want to do is keep bottling up more memories with this big-hearted man?


Review:
I really enjoyed this book and i didn't think i would enjoy it as much as i did so i don't know why i bought it but i am sure glad that i did.

The characters are both very likeable and reading a book where a guy is not sleeping with everything that moves was a breath of fresh air to be honest (not that there is anything wrong with single people sleeping with who ever they want as long as there is consent, i have just been reading so many books lately where the guy basically sleeps with anything that moves so it was nice to read about a guy who is not like that.)

One thing that i didn't like is there was no std talk (unless i missed it ?) i mean if you are about to try to have a baby with someone who is not your boyfriend or husband you should definitely have that talk, i know it's a book and it doesn't really matter but i like it when they put these small details in books.

I do recommend this book, it was a fun, and sexy book that i think a lot of people might enjoy, I will definitely be reading the other books in this series but for now i bought a different book by the same author (The bangover) which i am reading right now and enjoying a lot.

Stars: 4 out of 5

Goodreads
Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott