Review: My Favorite Half-Night Stand

Book title: My Favorite Half-Night Stand
Author: Christina Lauren
Genre: Adult, Romance, Contemporary.

Synopsis: With a world-famous speaker at their university, Millie Morris and her four woefully single male colleagues make a pact that they’ll all find dates. Unfortunately, Millie has more success helping them make matches online than she does navigating the onslaught of lewd pics in her own feed. But when she creates a fictional name for a new account, Millie finds herself vying for the online attention of a man she sees every day in the flesh.


Review: This was a cute book, not my favorite of all the Christina Lauren books i have read so far, but i did enjoy it. I loved all the characters in this book and the relationships between the friends.

If you are looking for a cute, light, quick read then i do recommend to check this one out, definitely not the best by these 2 authors, but it is still a cute story and very enjoyable.

Stars: 4 out of 5 ( I wasn't sure if i should give it 3,5 or 4 and i am still unsure so i might change the rating later

Goodreads
Amazon

Quotes from the book:

“I'm lonely. I'm lonely because I don't tell people what I need or what I want, and then get hurt when they don't figure it out on their own.”

“I feel like we meet people in life and want so much for them to like us that we suck in our stomachs and pretend we don’t fart and tell them a bunch of things we think they want to know. If it works they fall for the person we want to be, and not for the person we are.”

“Sometimes, the thing we want is right in front of us, and we’re the last ones to see it.”

“I wonder whether I’m single not because I haven’t met the right person yet, but because I’m not the right person yet.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature and Follow Friday #2, I am a Featured Blog!!

Waiting on Wednesday: Side effects may vary

Waiting on Wednesday: Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott